Registration and course fees
All costs for Euneos courses can be supported with Erasmus+ grant, your organisation’s or your own funding. The Erasmus+ grant corresponds to the compensation level of Erasmus+ programme 2021-27, as presented in Erasmus+ Programme Guide 2022. Read more >>
Course fee for on-site courses
Euneos courses have a fixed price. As of 1st September, 2021, the course fee for a 7-day on-site course is 660 €.
The fixed price does not concern special courses tailored for schools/consortia.
The full course payment 660 € consists of 2 parts:
- Course fee (for a 7-day course): 560 euro for tuition and materials. This is covered with the course fee that you get with your grant: 80 euro per day.
- One hundred euro (100 €) per participant in staff mobility for courses and training that you receive with your KA1 grant for organisational support goes to the course provider due to the higher costs level to make the high quality courses affordable. Please read the Erasmus+ Programme Guide 2022. As stated in the basic principles of the Erasmus accreditation in the fields of adult education, vocational education and training, and school education Rules of application, Annex I - Erasmus Quality Standards, another possibility is the contribution paid by participants as a form of co-funding contributed by the participants in mobility activities.
Schools/organizations which opt for sending 5 or more participants to a 7-day Euneos course, will get a 10% discount.
Discount does not concern online courses, exotic PREMIUM courses or courses where Euneos Corp. is the local organiser but not the provider.
Courses shorter than 7 days
Education in Finland and Estonia – Original Best Practices Benchmarking course also offers options of shorter than 7 days courses:
– Helsinki, 4-day single course, 420 euro
– Tallinn, 3-day single course, 340 euro
– Helsinki course + Tallinn course combined, 660 euro (invoice with
separate fees 380 euro + 280 euro)
NB! Having into consideration that different directives may apply in different programme countries, please discuss your choice with your National Agency in case you opt for a 7-day course, including both venues - Helsinki (4 days) and Tallinn (3 days).
As Estonia and Finland are both ranked top countries in European education, we warmly recommend that you experience both school cultures subsequently. The distance between Helsinki and Tallinn venues is only 80 km with existing well-organized transport system, including a number of green travel options.
Travel costs and costs for accommodation and meals
Travel costs and costs for accommodation and meals are covered with the Erasmus+ grant but are not included in the course fee:
- Travel costs. The grant includes a budget for travel costs. The amount is calculated based on the distance that you need to travel from your home place to the course. To learn more, take a look at the distance calculator.
- Accommodation and meals (Individual support in the grant). The amount that you receive to cover the costs of your stay in hotel and meals will depend on the country.
- Euneos does not organise the stay in hotel but we give advice for booking of hotels in different price categories near the course venue as well as affordable options for lunch. As for dinners, all of our venues are situated at locations with an easy access to plenty of dining options.
- Remember travel insurance
Course fee for online courses
Lead-in short online courses
Course fee: 160 € + VAT 38,40 €. VAT 0% when registering with a valid VAT-number/Business ID/fiscal code/etc.
In case the participant of a lead-in course completes the corresponding full onsite/online Erasmus course of Euneos, the fee 160 € will be regarded as part of the whole fee charged.
Full online courses
Course fee: 320 € + VAT 38,40 €. VAT 0% when registering with a valid VAT-number/Business ID/fiscal code/etc.
If the on-site part of a blended mobility fails, the short component can lead to full online course. There should be nothing that prevents schools/organizations to use part of their grant for online training during the pandemic.
All online courses above can be funded by the organisational support (350€) of Erasmus+ grant, please read the European Commission's voice related to the subject matter >>
For country-specific questions, please consult your National Agency. Link to National agencies>>
Terms and conditions for online and on-site courses
General terms and conditions
The course, whether online or on-site, will be confirmed after it reaches the minimum number of participants.
The course confirmation is publicly announced on the Euneos official website. Registered participants are also contacted by email after the course confirmation.
Only book flexible flights or accommodation before the course confirmation announcement!
Euneos is not responsible for any travel and other arrangements prior to the confirmation of the course you have registered for.
In case of cancellation, Euneos Corp. as the course provider is not responsible for the financial or other consequences concerning travel, accommodation, food or other.
If you need to cancel your registration, email email@example.com.
For onsite courses, course cancellations are accepted if conveyed at least 30 days before the starting date of the course. In such cases, Euneos will refund the full fee paid minus 160 eur administration cost, except in case of force majeure (for cancellations due to COVID-19 please read below.).
For online courses, course cancellations are accepted if conveyed at least 30 days before the starting date of the course. In such cases, Euneos will refund the full fee paid minus 100 eur administration cost of the total amount, except in case of force majeure (for cancellations due to COVID-19 please read below.).
If the course cancellation is not conveyed within this time limit, Euneos will not refund the course fee paid. With the start of the course, the fee is non-refundable.
Euneos is not liable for any expenses caused by a case of force majeure.
Due to COVID -19 situation, Euneos will refund the paid course fee only when the cancellation is based on the decisions and directives of authorities (EU, government, National Agency). Cancellation cost is 160 eur per participant for on-site courses and 100 eur for online courses.
Flexible flight tickets and hotel room reservations should always be the practice. It is very important in case more schools cancel their participation on some confirmed course, and there is not even the minimum number of participants to provide the course. This is very exceptional, but it may happen during the pandemic.
Further easing: if unable to attend, the registered person may substitute someone else from the same organization or attend to the same or another Euneos course, by sending a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquiring travel insurance and social security are obligatory and at one’s own responsibility.
The European Health Insurance Card, EHIC is an option for EU citizens.
- Invoices are sent via email when the course has been confirmed. .
- The invoice will be sent to the contact person of the school/organization. The billing address will be the school/organization's address.
- All correspondence about invoicing will be done by the contact person of the school/organization.
- The invoices can be paid by the individual staff or by the school/organization. The reference number of the bill(s) should be mentioned when paying. If you don’t mention the reference number you might get a reminder for the bill as the payment will not be recognised. The use of reference number(s) when paying is a necessity.
Euneos doesn’t accept cash payments. Please contact Euneos administration well on time and request one bill for all participants if preferable.
VAT number, or its national equivalent, is asked because of special requirements of Finnish taxation.
Please include your possible VAT number (or national equivalent) when registering for Euneos’ courses.