Learn the latest skills
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is here - are you ready? What does it mean for the teachers and students? For the whole education field? What do you need to know about AI? What is it and what is it not? What does it do and how does it do it? Where are we heading to? We will talk about the benefits and challenges of AI from the teachers' point of view. What do we need to be aware of as teachers and educators whose task is to evaluate knowledge, know-how and growth? What has to be modified or changed in the future classrooms? How do we create a learning environment which supports and promotes learning with AI?
Future classroom course provides the unique opportunity to visit schools in Finland and have group talks, interesting speakers, hands-on workshops and more! Learn great practices of multidisciplinary/interdisciplinary learning, the significance of transversal competences, versatile ways of student learning and utilization of technology, in addition to enhancing different approaches and more.
If you want to get ready for the future of education and you are ready to talk about the possibilities and challenges in the new ”metauniverse" - this is your course!
Upskill your organization
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when transforming for success:
- What is AI? (The basics)
- What does Finland do in order to be prepared for the future with AI?
- New Teaching style - new learning style
- Different AI tools and apps - workshop
- Ethical considerations in using generative AI
- AI is more than ChatGPT, isn't it?
- AI-teachers share their experiences of using AI supported tools. What works and what doesn’t?
- Learning culture - what must change? - turning schools into extensive learning environments
- Team teaching - Team leadership
- Creating a school building and environment that supports and promotes learning
- Versatile ways of learning and utilizing different approaches
- Self leadership for students and teachers
- Evaluation in the future
- School visit(s)
The course methodology aspires creating an output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school. Participants are given time to develop these outputs and the trainers coach and support them throughout the week, if necessary even long after courses have finished as a follow up.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently rises to the challenge, empowering our clients with a wide selection of outstanding courses. We're committed to delivering excellence that meets the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 and Rules of application, Annex I - Erasmus Quality Standards, as required by the European Commission.
The Future Classroom course on-site courses take place in Helsinki, Finland. Future Classroom course are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> planned courses
- 5 - 11 May 2024, Helsinki, Finland
- 23 - 29 March 2025, Helsinki, Finland
- 27 April - 3 May 2025, Helsinki, Finland
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Future Classroom course:
Main organiser / trainer
- Chair of Board at Language High School of Helsinki
- English teacher, principal and owner of TRYcamps
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.