Learn the latest skills
Finland has been selected as the happiest country in the world for the sixth time in a row. The Finnish educational system is renowned for learning that is child-centred, promotes independence and prepares students for real-life application of knowledge.
We believe that learning is not just sharing information, practise drills and assessment but is based on curiosity, inner motivation and flexible growth mindset. We are also sure that happiness is created by learning essential skills for social interaction and taking care of ourselves.
Learn the secrets of Finnish happiness and joyful learning. Meet our experts of student well-being, student participation and active learning. Experience the Finnish school environment first hand and learn about the supporting activities that enhance the holistic development of children.
Our programme includes activities that can be used with students in everyday school work. We will introduce methods that strengthen students' sense of belonging and improve their skills for participation. You will get concrete ideas for active learning and ensure the well-being of your students in the class.
Our course is fun, engaging, active and full of practical tips. You will leave Finland with your backbag full of concrete ideas and ready-to-use tips on how you can make your teaching more engaging and student-friendly!
Our course is aimed at participants who teach children of 6-16 years. We are introducing methods for differentiation and take into consideration the needs of special education as well.
Upskill your organization
The course covers a wide range of topics that schools need to consider and tackle when transforming for success:
- Methods that strengthen students' sense of belonging and improve their skills for participation
- Concrete ideas for active learning
- Concrete ideas to ensure the well-being of your students in the class
- Ready-to-use tips on how to make teaching more engaging and student-friendly
- Methods for differentiation and take into consideration the needs of special education
The course methodology aspires creating an output. Working individually or in groups on a concrete product to be used in your own school. Participants are given time to develop these outputs and the trainers coach and support them throughout the week, if necessary even long after courses have finished as a follow up.
Earn a certificate
The course participants will get a Certificate of Active Attendance.
The competences acquired will be validated by the course organisers on the Europass mobility.
What makes Euneos the leading course provider in Europe?
Euneos consistently has regards to challenges and retaliates by offering multiple options for quality courses to its clients following the Quality Standards for courses under Key Action 1 as required by the European Commission.
The Keys to Well-being - Happy students learn better on-site courses take place in Helsinki, Finland. Keys to Well-being - Happy students learn better are 7 day courses that start on Sunday afternoon and end on Saturday at 13:00 o'clock.
> on-site course programme
> planned courses
- 12 - 18 October 2023, Helsinki, Finland
- 2 - 8 June 2024, Helsinki, Finland
> course fees
Euneos has an international team of trainers who are the most experienced in the field of their expertise. Meet Euneos' trainers for the Keys to Well-being - happy students learn better course:
Main organiser / trainer
Karoliina Mutanen, M. Ed, class teacher
- Teacher since 2010
- experienced and innovative elementary school teacher
- worked both in Finland and abroad
- student council counsellor
- keen life-long-learner
- experienced early level language teacher and works at the moment as English CLIL teacher
- Tutor teacher, digital learning and media education
- enthusiastic about STEAM education
At the moment I am working as a participation specialist and reinforcing student participation and involvement in society. I am convinced that engaged children and youth are more motivated learners and it is easier to find their full potential. I love to use a wide range of technology during the lessons. My goal is to inspire children to find their love for learning!
Jenni Sipola, M. Ed, Class Teacher
- Teacher since 2001
- Master of Education
- 4th grade classroom teacher
- Tutor teacher (digital skills, STEAM education)
- Fulbright Distinguished Awards on Teaching 2020-2021, Arizona StateUniversity 2022
Experienced teacher with a demonstrated history of working in the primary schools and as a tutor teacher. Skilled in lesson planning, E-Learning, STEAM education, projects, international cooperation, interdisciplinary teaching, outdoor activities and educational leadership. Strong education professional with a Master of Education (MEd) focused in Education from University of Joensuu. Fulbright Distinguished Awards on Teaching 2020-2021, Arizona State University.
Eveliina Könönen, MA, Language Teacher
- Teacher since 2003
- Language teacher (Swedish and French), working in an international school since 2006
- Social-emotional skills teacher
- Tutor teacher in a social-emotional skills team
- Project specialist (2022-2023) in a nationwide project: Operation SKY, Engaging School Community Work
- Master of Arts (the degree including pedagogical studies), University of Tampere
- Studies in positive pedagogy and well-being skills (Positive Education Oy), Youth Effectiveness Training (Y.E.T.) Instructor (Gordon Training International)
I am a language and social-emotional skills teacher with experience working in different educational levels (from elementary school to adult education). I have also been working as a tutor teacher (in social-emotional skills team) and as a project specialist (Engaging School Community work).
Euneos choice of venues is based on two essentials: delivering professionalism and assuring personal well-being in order to warrant enjoyable course experience.